The Academy organized a training programme on September 24- October 01, 2016, Ankara and Istanbul for 10 Senior Guinean Diplomats.
Starting with presentations on Turkey-Guinea Bilateral Relations, Turkish Foreign Policy towards the Africa, the programme covered courses on Public Diplomacy, Diplomatic Mission Management, IT Technics and Operations of Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affaires, Organization and Operation of Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affaires, Diplomatic Archive Management and Archive Automation Project, Diplomacy and International Relations in Globalized World, Protocol Practices of Turkish MFA, and as the participants take part in negotiation and mediation simulations. Also, Turkish Cooperation and Coodination Agency (TIKA) and Presidency for Turks Abroad and Related Communities were paid a visit, where participants were delivered a presentation on TIKA’s organizational structure, duties and activities in Guniea.
As part of the cultural programme, the delegation visited Dolmabahçe Palace, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum. They also took a trip of Bosphorus in Istanbul.
- H.E. Ambassador Omar CISSE.
- H.E. Ambassador Aboubacar Demba CAMARA.
- H.E. Ambassador Marie Agnès TOURE.
- H.E. Ambassador Aboubacar Sıdıkı KONATE.
- H.E. Ambassador Mohamed CAMARA.
- H.E. Ambassador Cheick Ahmed Tidiane CAMARA.
- H.E. Ambassador Aminata KOITA.
- H.E. Ambassador Mama Aissata BANGOURA.
- Koumantcho BAH.
- Morgane CAMARA.