Management Training for The Heads Of Departments
This training program, designed for junior managers with less than 15 years of service in the Ministry, aspires to prepare these officials to their prospective duties within the Ministry.
The program aims to enhance attendees’ managerial and diplomatic skills which they will require at future stages of their career.
The training program puts emphasis on courses such as; leadership, team work, time management, decision making, communication, crisis management and negotiation techniques with a perspective to combine theoretical framework with practical experience.
- Human Resources Management
- Resource Management
- Media Relations and Interview Techniques
- Negotiation Techniques
- Crisis Management
- Public Speaking, On-Camera Speaking
- Introduction to Management – Leading Theories and Management Processes
- Leadership, Individual and Group Decision Making
- Self-Management: Stress and Anger Management Techniques, Time Management
- Management Ethics
- Team Work and Capacity Building
- Communication Skills and Human Relations in Management